Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Psychic Visions - I

All adorned a night of full moon arrives, to bring the abilities to a height. Dont really know if it actually does, yet it might be as the moon definitely bring loony's to the foray. Being a psychic has got me to a journey of nothingness. A riddle which is answered. The moment i am in my zone i can feel all answers just pouring into my head. It feels as though the answers were waiting for me to sit quiet. so morbid from the day as i enter into the realm of the unknown, i wonder why they call it that cause i get all my answers there, so it might be good to call it the realm of the known.

These days have been working a lot at the Astral level and recent downloads are about symbols. weren't symbols always a part of our lives. anyways so as my guide speaks about symbols in my head, he sends me messages about some flowers 3 flowers specifically. I dont know what they mean yet but it was right out of the sky and with glitters. It feels unusual at times to know how the universe sends these messages and thinking that we are such intelligent beings that we can interpret them.

Knowing symbols for sure helps as it can provide leads for people to get to the core of any issues or challenges. For me i realized i had been asking for inner peace and hence the flower symbol. which kind of denotes happiness and joy within.

Process of knowing and translating a symbol.
Simple 3 steps.

1. meditate - go into your trance state, get your center zone by either chanting or by breath work. you could initiate through the Gayatri mantra

2. ask in your meditative state for guidance. usually it happens automatically, but if it doesnt then ask for it.

3. be in an acceptance state and receive the guidance and feel the gratitude.

Once you have had the download of the symbol you can ask the universe for guidance as to what does it mean for you.

So all the best and enjoy..the love and light from the universe. Happy Enlightenment

No comments: